Thursday, November 18, 2010

New Movie List (Finally .. yes I know)

OK, I know what you are all thinking…

“John, it has been three months since your last post – you stink as a blogger!”

And you would be right. I have several reasons – but really no excuses. I have kind of let myself get sidetracked by a number of things. I am also likely get sidetracked again in just a few weeks (for those of you living under a rock – World of Warcraft: Cataclysm is just a few weeks from release – woot!).

However, I promise to try to make a better effort to keep this little journey on track.

And if I fail it will be Beth’s fault. :)

Without further ado, here is the next four movies on our list:

94.  An American in Paris (1951) -- Blu Ray
93.  The Manchurian Candidate (1962) -- DVD
92.  Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf? (1966) -- DVD
91.  Close Encounters of the Third Kind (1977) -- Blu ray

John

THIS IS BETH - IT WILL NOT BE MY FAULT...NOTHING EVER IS MY FAULT REMEMBER! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment